Acquisition and Condemnation Services
HRES Agents have been providing professional right-of-way consulting services to engineering firms and public agencies contemplating the acquisition of real property using State and Federal guidelines since 2006. We’ve earned our reputation as turnkey project management for small to mid-scale projects focused on deadlines. We maintain our level of service by completing projects on schedule and within budget. HRES Agents have worked in Right-of-Way extensive years and have developed project tracking of right-of-way projects.
Our team is trained to understand that each state or municipal agency may have unique reporting requirements that must be met by our agents.
Our acquisition and condemnation services involve the acquiring of property rights necessary for constructing the project as required. HRES Agents follow rigorous QA/QC standards to ensure that our team tracks the acquisition process in accordance with the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Estate Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970, as amended on federal funded projects. Our Agents’ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative Settlements and Justification
- Closings and Title Cures
- Condemnation Suit Preparation
- Conducting Good Faith Negotiations with Property & Business Owners
- Providing Counseling and Advisory Assistance
- Interpretation of Tax Maps
- Understanding of Right-of-Way Plans & Coordinating Surveys
- Interpretation of Appraisals and Title Reports
- Understanding of Legal Descriptions